NITRO Z-9 CDC
Price: AU POA
Description: Hone your skills, and centre your focus on reeling in a trophy bass with the help of the NITRO® Z-9 CDC. Available by special order only, this boat is truly the pinnacle of tournament bass fishing.
With a center dual console set along the centerline and an RPS transom, the Z-9 CDC provides never-before-seen handling through any conditions! The console position also allows you to fish from all sides of the boat without any interference.
Plus, it stands at a solid 20’ 9” (6.32 m) long with an amazing 8’ (2.44 m) beam, providing huge amounts of casting deck space. Those oversized fore and aft casting decks also house deep and abundant storage lockers for rods and gear, as well as three aerated livewells (two aft, one up front). Cast out your worries, and reel in the catch of a lifetime!
- NEW Rapid Planing System transom w/10″ (215.40 cm) adjustable jack plate
- 2 aerated Guardian™ aft livewells w/recirculators, oxygen generators, timers & pump-out systems
- Center dual consoles w/glovebox & storage
- In-dash Lowrance® HDS-7 fishfinder w/GPS
- Steps to bow deck w/port trash receptacle & starboard cooler
- 21-gal. (79.49 L) aerated bow livewell w/recirculator, oxygen generator & timer
- 2 rod lockers w/automatic lights & port organizer
- Anti-fatigue padded comfort bow deck
- MotorGuide® 24V, 82-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor w/Gator™ Mount
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue, fiberglass fenders & new No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system