Price: AU POA
Description: At 20’ 9” (6.12 m) long, the tournament proven NITRO Z-9 is a force to be reckoned with on the professional fishing circuit. But, for 2011, it’s been redesigned to make an even bolder statement on the tournament circuit.
Now, it features our revolutionary Rapid Planing System transom design, guaranteeing planing, handling and top-end speeds unlike any other on the water. Not only that, but the new Z-9 is also available with our optional removable dual console package. This allows you to customize your boat for solo trips or outings with a buddy. Even the trailer has been updated with new No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system!
All that, and a long, long list of tournament proven features will easily show the world you take your fishing very, very seriously.
- NEW Rapid Planing System transom
- 10″ (25.40 cm) adjustable jack plate & rigging tube
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- Two 20-gal. (75.71 L) insulated, aerated Guardian™ aft livewells w/oxygen generators, recirculators, timers & pump-out systems
- Hydraulic tilt steering w/through-deck hose fittings
- Multifunction gauges w/chrome bezels, clock & oil reservoir monitor
- In-dash Lowrance® HDS-7 fishfinder/GPS
- 2 rod lockers w/automatic lights & port organizers
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- MotorGuide® 24V, 82-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor w/Gator™ Mount
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, fiberglass fenders, swing-away tongue & new No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system