Price: AU POA
Description: There’s absolutely nothing entry level about the NITRO Z-7. Instead, this midsize bass boat sports 18’ 8” (5.69 m) of pure tournament fishing performance.
To start, it’s crafted with the ingenius Rapid Planing System transom for extreme shallow-water performance, faster planing and higher top-end speeds. This system is perfectly integrated with the already famous NITRO hull design to provide unheard-of maneuverability and handling in some of the roughest conditions.
Inside, the Z-7 is just as impressive with huge amounts of casting space, as well as storage for rods up to 8′ (2.44 m) long. There’s also a powerful MotorGuide® foot-controlled trolling motor, Lowrance® 480×480-pixel fishfinder (with surface temperature) and even molded storage boxes with tackle tray holders!
- Rapid Planing System transom
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Fold-down reboarding ladder
- 34-gal. (128.70 L) divided, aerated aft livewell w/recirculator, timer & pump-out system
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy suspension systems
- 2 rod lockers & center bow storage locker w/power lid assists
- Easy-to-read instrumentation & tinted windscreen
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/cooler & trash receptacle
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding chair
- MotorGuide® 24V, 70-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs